DEFINA video processor –
the answer to your everyday needs
The compact sized DEFINA processor offers state-of-the-art HD images that lead to detection of epithelial changes. This is supported by i-scan which further enhances mucosal and vessel patterns as well as tumor margins by its smart usability. i-scan technology guides the user to the area that needs to be biopsied and supports in determining the area to be treated.
Superior image quality for better orientation
- Brilliant, High-Definition images for a clear, fast and more detailed visualization of the mucosal structures
- Dynamic range expansion for excellent far field illumination
Supporting diagnostic outcome
- HD image combined with i-scan technology for faster detection, easier demarcation and support in characterization
Ease of operation
- Capture the best still image during the procedure with freeze scan function
- Compact ergonomic design and user-friendly interface
The legal manufacturer of these PENTAX Medical Video Processors is Hoya Corporation, Japan. They are distributed (on a non-exclusive basis) in the assigned geographical areas in Europe by FUJIFILM Healthcare Europe Holding AG, Switzerland and their subsidiaries.