The novel advanced imaging mode, Real-time Virtual Sonography (RVS), positions FUJIFILM in the multidisciplinary diagnostic and interventional fields of urology, radiology, internal medicine, gastroenterology, oncology and surgery.
The Real-time Virtual Sonography (RVS) displays the real-time ultrasound image simultaneously with the corresponding CT or MRI virtual multi-planar rendered view reconstructed from a stored volume data set.
- increased diagnostic confidence
- direct comparison of lesions, using different imaging modalities
- more precise monitoring of interventional procedures without additional radiation exposure
- compatibility with B-mode, colour Doppler, dynamic Contrast Harmonic Imaging and Real-time Tissue Elastography modes
- cost-effectiveness and time-efficiency