Have you ever considered the ecological footprint of your MRI?
You can, indeed, make a difference. Contribute not only to a healthier society, but also to a healthier planet with MRI that need little power consumption. We have optimized our high-field superconductive systems with stand-by modes and zero boil-off; while our
low-field permanent magnet MRI solutions give you the best blend of sustainability and image quality by nature.
And the best of all: reducing your ecological footprint also means less operational costs. So, why not save the world and save money
at the same time?
- Zero boil-off, allowing normal operation without helium refill.
- Power saving mode that reduces energy consumption by up to 17% in operation.
- Standby mode that uses almost no power.
- Reduced heat discharge in the equipment room.
- No cooling necessary, saving helium, power and water.
- Maximum power consumption of 5 kW, and none at all when switched off.
- A required power supply of only 9.5 kVA.
- A lifetime of high performance, with minimal extra maintenance or replacement needed.