How smart is your MR imaging?
Our ECHELON Smart 1.5T MRI scanner tackles your Radiology challenges head-on. It delivers versatile clinical capabilities with clear images and measurements for qualitative and quantitative diagnosis - and at a reasonable cost.
- SmartQUALITY for consistent image quality with advanced features for fat suppression, plaque evaluation, hemodynamics, neurovascular imaging, and many more.
- SmartCOMFORT for patient-friendly MRI scans, with less noise or non-contrast imaging.
- SmartSPEED to boost productivity, streamline workflow and enhance patient throughput with easy and fast operation.
- SmartSPACE for a small footprint and flexible layout options.
- SmartECO to minimise your power usage – reducing both your ecological and economical impact.
Welcome to the ECHELON Smart.
Make your MRI exams smarter.
- Reduced noise levels decrease patient anxiety without prolonging scan time or compromising the image quality, thanks to SoftSound.
- Image complex hemodynamics without injecting your patient with any contrast agents - via BeamSAT TOF or VASC-ASL, for angiography, perfusion and diffusion imaging.
- User-friendly with various fully automated operations and easy-to-use functions.
- Remote application support to help optimise protocols, train technicians - and control the entire exam online with SENTINEL™.
- Remote maintenance support delivers automatic notification of anything suspicious via SENTINEL™ - maximising your uptime.
- Equipped with multiple sequences to tackle all your clinical MR imaging challenges.
- All around RADAR imaging to reduce motion artefacts.
- Quantitative mapping of iron dispositions and plaque with SIR Map and T2* Map.
- Various fat suppression methods with minimised influence of magnetic susceptibility - like STIR, FatSep, H-Sinc or Water Excitation.
- A wealth of advanced imaging features like RAPID, TIGRE, ADAGE, TRAQ, FLUTE, VASC, BSI and isoFSE.
- Individual shimming per patient for a uniform magnetic field, outstanding image quality and increased patient comfort with HOSS.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- Multi-channel coils for easy positioning and fast scanning with WIT (Workflow Integrated Technology).
- Low energy consumption with zero boil-off, less heat discharge and Power Saving mode.
- Compact design suitable for small rooms, with long cables that can connect to equipment rooms further away.
- 1.5 Tesla superconducting MRI scanner.
- Powerful RF chain with 18kW.
- Powerful gradient with 33mT/m max. strength and 130T/m/s max. slew rate.
- 50cm FOV in all axis.
- 16 channels receiver coils for highest sensitivity.
- Fully motorised patient table with multiple coil connectors.