Are you curious on how to balance diagnostic imaging, patient experience and cost?
Our newly released APERTO Lucent Plus Open MRI system provides an improved experience with easy access and soothing environment for all types of patients. The open design of the APERTO Lucent Plus delivers an unparalleled 320° round view for a spacious feeling and a relaxed patient experience.
All of this, and much more for a reliable diagnostic imaging procedure.
What our Plus has to offer:
- AI-powered high-speed exams and clear, motion free images
- Strong diagnostic capacity
- Easy siting and efficient operation for fast ROI
- Trusted reliability and service care
- Open design for maximum patient comfort and relaxed patient experiences
APERTO Lucent Plus is the ideal solution for high-standard outpatient centres and private clinics.
Put patient comfort at the heart of diagnostic imaging- while maintaining a strong return on your investment.
- A fully automated imaging operation. Just click ‘START’ with AutoExam for efficient and consistent scan results.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- AutoClip Machine learning MRA clipping function by removing unnecessary signals after TOF scan.
- Send images directly to the server with AutoTransfer.
- High-speed MR imaging with IP-RAPID reduces scan time by 30% as an average while keeping a high image quality (compared to the same sequences without IP-RAPID).
- Iterative reconstruction process guarantees high image clarity.
- Cover more anatomy and acquire more information at the same time.
- Many imaging features for a wide range of clinical applications, such as non-contrast angiography, diffusion or spectral fat suppression.
- Motion artefact suppression technology All around RADAR compensates for body movement due to anxiety, breathing, swallowing or heartbeat.
- Parameter suggestions during set-up.
- Customise routine protocols to fit your patient and clinical needs.
- Reconstruct multiple cross-sections of complex structures from 3D imaging sequences with Curved MPR and Radial MPR.
- Remote application and maintenance support to help optimise protocols, train technicians - and keep reliable system conditions with SENTINEL™.
- The permanent magnet maintains its high performance during its lifetime.
- No cooling system and no equipment room necessary.
- Small footprint with only three units: the gantry, the console and the power station.
- Green system with a maximum 5kW power consumption for low running costs.
- Low TCO with excellent, fast return on investment.
- 0.4T permanent MRI scanner with a vertical field and open one-pillar design with a 320° view.
- Strong gradient with 25 mT/m max. strength and 55T/m/s max. slew rate.
- Fully motorised patient table with 240 kg weight limit, 15 cm left/right movement in gantry and the ability to lower to 49 cm.
- Highly sensitive solenoid receiver coils - especially effective for orthopaedics.