Looking for the perfect mix of patient care, diagnostic functions and cost control?
Well look no further. Our APERTO Lucent Open MRI system creates a calming environment for patients of all shapes, sizes and conditions - while giving you quality images at low running costs. Its unique, one-pillar open design helps reduce patient anxiety. Powerful gradients make scans fast and reliable for confident diagnostic results. And with a permanent magnet running strong throughout its lifetime, there’s no need for additional equipment like a cooling unit.
- Open, one-pillar design for claustrophobic, bariatric, geriatric and paediatric patients - or interventional scans.
- Flexible patient table for easy positioning of the scan area in the centre of the magnetic field.
- Strong imaging features with outstanding image quality.
- Permanent 0.4T magnet with low installation and running costs
APERTO Lucent is the ideal solution for high-standard outpatient centres and private clinics.
Put patient comfort at the heart of your exams - while maintaining cost control with a quick return on investment.
- Open architecture accommodates claustrophobic, bariatric or paediatric patients.
- Patient table with in-gantry movement to left and right – for easy positioning of extremities like shoulder or knee in the centre of the magnetic field.
- Quiet scans with no need of earplugs.
- Scan non-contrast MRA images of complex vascular systems without injecting any contrast agents with VASC-ASL.
- Many imaging features for a wide range of clinical applications, such as non-contrast angiography, diffusion or spectral fat suppression.
- Motion artefact suppression technology RADAR compensates for body movement due to anxiety, breathing, swallowing or heartbeat.
- Fat suppression acquires clear in-phase and out-phase images simultaneously.
- High contrast 3D reconstruction from volume data.
- High order shimming to increase uniformity of static field.
- Parameter suggestions during set-up.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- Customise routine protocols (even during the scan) to fit your patient and clinical needs.
- Reconstruct multiple cross-sections of complex structures from 3D imaging sequences with Curved MPR and Radial MPR.
- Remote application support to help optimise protocols, train technicians - and control the entire exam online with SENTINEL™.
- Remote maintenance support delivers automatic notification of anything suspicious via SENTINEL™ - maximising your uptime.
- The permanent magnet barely loses performance during its lifetime, requiring minimum extra care.
- No cooling system and no equipment room necessary.
- Small footprint with only three units: the gantry, the console and the power station.
- Green system with a maximum 5kW power consumption for low running costs.
- Low TCO with excellent, fast return on investment.
- 0.4T permanent MRI scanner with a vertical field and open one-pillar design with a 320° view.
- Strong gradient with 25mT/m max. strength and 55T/m/s max. slew rate.
- Fully motorised patient table with 225kg weight limit, 15cm left/right movement in gantry and the ability to lower to 49cm.
- Highly sensitive solenoid receiver coils - especially effective for orthopaedics.