AIRIS Vento Plus: reliable hardware, patient centered and cost effective.
The newly launched AIRIS Vento Plus Open MRI offers you an affordable system with a patient centric design. If you are looking for strong imaging quality combined with a permanent energy efficient magnet – then the AIRIS Vento Plus, is your MRI of choice. Its 280° view provides a spacious and relaxed experience for your patients.
AIRIS Vento Plus is everything AIRIS Vento has to offer plus access to SynergyDrive with IP RAPID and AutoExam.
Why choose a Plus?
- AI-powered high-speed exams and clear, motion free images
- Strong diagnostic capacity
- Easy siting and efficient operation for fast ROI
- Trusted reliability and service care
- Open design for maximum patient comfort and relaxed patient experiences
The AIRIS Vento Plus is a good solution for high-standard outpatient centres, whether used as a complementary or standalone system. Add patient comfort to your daily routine and maintain a hold on cost control.
- A fully automated imaging operation. Just click ‘START’ with AutoExam for efficient and consistent scan results.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- AutoClip Machine learning MRA clipping function by removing unnecessary signals after TOF scan.
- Send images directly to the server with AutoTransfer.
- High-speed MR imaging with IP-RAPID reduces scan time by 30% as an average while keeping a high image quality (compared to the same sequences without IP-RAPID).
- Iterative reconstruction process guarantees high image clarity.
- Cover more anatomy and acquire more information at the same time.
- Open architecture with a two-pillar design for patient access from all sides.
- Flexible patient table with in-gantry movement to left and right for positioning extremities like shoulder or knee in the centre of the magnetic field.
- Quiet scans without the need of earplugs.
- Scan non-contrast MRA images of complex vascular systems without injecting any contrast agents with VASC-ASL.
- Customise routine protocols to fit your patient and clinical needs.
- Reconstruct multiple cross-sections of complex structures from 3D imaging sequences with Curved MPR and Radial MPR.
- Remote application and maintenance support to help optimise protocols, train technicians - and keep reliable system conditions with SENTINEL™.
- Many imaging features for a wide range of clinical applications, such as non-contrast angiography, diffusion or spectral fat suppression.
- Motion artefact suppression technology All around RADAR compensates for body movement due to anxiety, breathing, swallowing or heartbeat.
- Permanent magnet barely loses performance during its lifetime requiring minimum extra care.
- No cooling system and no equipment room necessary.
- Small footprint with only three units: the gantry, the console and the power station.
- Green system with a maximum 5kW power consumption for low running costs.
- Low TOC with excellent and quick return on investment.
- 0.3T permanent MRI scanner with a vertical field and open two-pillars design - with a 210° opening at the front and 70° at the back.
- Strong gradient with 22mT/m max. strength and 55T/m/s max. slew rate.
- Fully motorised patient table with 240 kg weight limit, 10 cm left/right movement in gantry and the ability to lower to 49 cm.
- Highly sensitive solenoid receiver coils - especially effective for orthopaedics.