Now you can improve your CT examination efficiency with our SynergyDrive Suite. It automates, simplifies and accelerates the process – supporting you along your patient’s journey, from entering the room; to positioning in the system; to setting imaging parameters and scanning; right through to the end of the exam.
How do you benefit from this improved process?
- Focus on your patient, not the procedure.
- Quickly and easily handle exam operations
- Improve your patient’s experience via a simple, speedy process.
- Boost your workflow and productivity with higher patient throughput.
- Prevent scanning failures and get consistent results.
How does SynergyDrive speed-up your exams? Well..
- Easy and fast patient positioning with an 80cm-wide bore and flexible table that moves inside the gantry, resulting also in a lower radiation dose and better image resolution in the ISO center.
- Automatic positioning of scan planes in the area of interest with AutoPose, based on AI and deep learning for higher consistency.
- High-speed image reconstruction, processing at 60 images per second.
- Automatic MPR post-processing after scan completion.
CT exams may have become routine, but their financial control? Not so much.
With CT reimbursement schemes under pressure, you need a system with high patient throughput and low running costs. SynergyDrive helps you achieve this by accelerating the entire workflow from patient positioning to diagnosis. The result: you can shorten your average exam time by up to half.
Fast and consistent results make your life easier.
Automisation and simplification of your processes will save you time, energy and – ultimately - money. It will improve the experience of your patients and staff. And it will deliver more consistent imaging results – so you can make a more confident diagnosis, even in challenging cases like cardiac or neuro perfusion imaging.