The new ARIETTA ultrasound series – ARIETTA 850 DeepInsight and ARIETTA 650 DeepInsight – will be equipped with the novel DeepInsight cognitive ultrasound technology for the first time, opening up a new era that redefines ultrasound imaging as we know it.
FUJIFILM Healthcare has combined its long-standing technological know-how in conventional and cutting-edge ultrasound imaging with brand new DeepInsight technology to offer ultrasound imaging without inter-examiner and inter-patient variability, supporting more accurate ultrasound examinations.
Diagnostic ultrasound systems are recognised as indispensable tools in today’s clinical practice, allowing real-time visualisation of organs and, due to its non-invasive nature, a stress-free patient examination. With the number of elderly patients and lifestyle-related diseases increasing, ultrasound is used across a wide range of clinical disciplines for screening, diagnosis and treatment, as well as outpatient care and follow-up.
FUJIFILM Healthcare Corporation released the world’s first diagnostic ultrasound system in 1960 and, in 2014, introduced the ARIETTA ultrasound brand based on proven technologies and expertise fostered over more than 50 years. Since 2017, the ARIETTA line has been developed further to include product concepts such as high image quality with the latest technologies, workflow improvement to reduce the burden of examiners, and unique applications.
“Fujifilm offers user-friendly systems and original solutions that exceed user requirements. As a leading manufacturer of ultrasound imaging systems, the company contributes to healthcare development and people’s wellbeing,” said Mr. Laurent Rapon, Head of Ultrasound at FUJIFILM Healthcare Europe.
Browse now to find out more about DeepInsight
■ The two new ARIETTA DeepInsight ultrasound models are characterized by:
- High definition and stable image quality without inter-examiner and inter-patient variability – ‘Pure Images’
- Streamlined examination that improves workflow and reduces operator stress – ‘Seamless Workflows’
- Rich applications to cover a wide range of clinical fields.
Additionally, they support comprehensive diagnoses of hepatic diseases such as hepatitis, hepatic fibrosis and hepatic cirrhosis, using:
- Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE)1 and Shear Wave Measurement (SWM)2, which colour-code and quantify tissue stiffness, respectively.
- ATT (attenuation) function2, which measures the attenuation coefficient of the liver and estimates fatty liver, is expected to contribute to the early detection of hepatic diseases.
ARIETTA 850 DeepInsight
This premium ultrasound platform features:
- eFocusing PLUS, a technology that delivers homogenous high resolution images from near to far field. It reduces inter-examiner and inter-patient variability, and provides high definition imaging to the depth of the tissue.
- Real-time Virtual Sonography (RVS)2, an advanced application for treatment support. In addition, it allows ultrasound-guided treatments by overlaying real-time ultrasound scans onto CT or MRI images
- The ergonomically designed system features a flexible monitor arm and operator console offering a wide range of motion, reducing the operator burden during lengthy examinations.
ARIETTA 650 DeepInsight
This mid-high ultrasound platform features:
- eFocusing LITE, a technology that achieves both penetration and spatial resolution by means of full focusing, enhancing image homogeneity and sensitivity
- a compact body and operates on batteries, so it can be moved easily without turning the power off. This allows highly flexible examinations, regardless of the environment or clinical field.
*1 & 2 optional
TM indicates trademarks of FUJIFILM Healthcare Corporation
© 2022 FUJIFILM Healthcare Europe Holding AG
FUJIFILM operates over 50 group companies and branches in Europe and employs approximately 4,500, and is engaged in R&D, manufacturing, sales and service, with FUJIFILM Europe GmbH, located in Düsseldorf, Germany. The company operates as the strategic headquarters for the region. Throughout Europe, FUJIFILM entities serve a range of industries including medical technology, biopharmaceuticals, electronic materials, industrial products, chemicals, graphic systems, optical devices, data storage and all aspects of photography. Over the last 20 years, the company has intensively focused on healthcare – from diagnosis to prevention and treatment. On March 31 2021, FUJIFILM Healthcare Europe, then known as Hitachi Medical Systems Europe, became part of the FUJIFILM group. FUJIFILM Healthcare Europe is a first-choice supplier of open and powerful high-field MRI systems, multi-slice CT systems as well as medical ultrasound devices in all kinds of clinical applications. Together with FUJIFILM Medical Systems Europe, FUJIFILM Healthcare Europe is working side by side, acting as a one stop medical imaging partner that creates new value and contributes to the development of medical care.
For more information about FUJIFILM Europe, visit: https://fujifilm.com
About FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, located in Tokyo, Japan, brings cutting edge solutions to a broad range of global industries by leveraging its depth of knowledge and fundamental technologies developed in its relentless pursuit of innovation. Its proprietary core technologies contribute to the various fields including healthcare, graphic systems, highly functional materials, optical devices, digital imaging and document products. These products and services are based on its extensive portfolio of chemical, mechanical, optical, electronic and imaging technologies. For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, the company had global revenues of Euro 16,7 billion, at an exchange rate of 131,6 yen to the Euro. Fujifilm is committed to responsible environmental stewardship and good corporate citizenship.
For more information, please visit: holdings.fujifilm.com